Friday, September 2, 2022

Medieval - One Morbid

https://mega.nz/file/cK0A2CZA#mvnJnkbKFaOCWkjtiBPJhfpnmk8COM64tfbeX6vVzDU

A treasure I found and need to share.

Looks like this contains everything from the Cassette Album and  All Knobs To The Right demos so it saves me from taperipping them!

Uploaded by canadaspaceman, I would like to thank him sincerely for all his work. I hope he doesn't care that I stole this...

metalarea.org

heavymetalrarities.com

ulozto.net

12/1/23 Ulozto is gone, so much music was available, I got like 500 gig before I made myself stop because I'll never get to hear it all. Some new European mandate, hope this isn't the beginning of the end for file sharing. Get this stuff while you can.



I used to own this shirt but got too fat and sold it on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment